- In a small sauce pan over low heat, mix the juice, gelatin and honey and whisk to incorporate.
- Heat slightly until gelatin is completely dissolved- it will be thick and somewhat syrup-like.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vitamins, if using.
- Very quickly pour into molds or even a small glass dish (oil with coconut oil) and put in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Remove and pop out of molds. Cut into squares if needed.
- Serve and enjoy! Tell the kids that they are gummy bears and they won’t even know that are getting vitamins!
Try different flavor and vitamin combinations.
Our favorite fresh juice combinations are mango/orange, lemon/lime (sour) or elderberry syrup as the base.